NARCONON OF GEORGIA / NARCONON INTERNATIONAL
Harris Penn Lowry has filed a class action lawsuit against Narconon of Georgia (“NNGA”) and Narconon International, on behalf of NNGA patients, their families, and others who have paid money to NNGA to obtain drug or alcohol rehabilitation services.
We represent people who relied on the following misrepresentations when choosing to enroll a patient in the NNGA program:
- that NNGA was a properly licensed, "in-patient," residential facility;
- that NNGA had a success rate of over 70%;
- that NNGA's detoxification program would remove drug residues and other toxic substances from the patient's body;
- that NNGA provided a drug-free environment;
- that NNGA provided a drug and alcohol rehabilitation and treatment; and
- that NNGA employed properly trained staff.
Harris Penn Lowry is continuing to investigate these claims. If you, or a member of your family, attended any Narconon facility and believe that you may have information that is helpful, please contact Harris Penn Lowry using the form below. Similarly, if you believe that you were misled or harmed in any way, please contact us in the same manner.
There is no charge or obligation for our review of your potential claim.